RUBIX| MALE | Approx. date of birth December 31st, 2022** Currently living at the shelter in St. Lucia **
- Rubix and his siblings were were born in a school, we believe their mother left them there. They were covered in ticks and fleas and the school children started to complain about being bitten. A kind person picked them up and brought them to us. Rubix and his siblings are known as the "school litter" because of were they were born.
- Rubix is a quieter boy that prefers to spend his time with his almost identical twin sister, rather than playing with the rest of his siblings. He also enjoys laying in the sun, as well as digging - especially with his blankets where he loves to dig and pat until he's made a super comfy bed for himself. Rubix is big on treats so any training that he may need should be a breeze with this food motivated boy!
- Rubix has more of a medium energy level as he can be a very calm and easy-going boy. While he still feels cautious in certain situations, he has a very affectionate and cuddly temperament and he is more than willing to give you a ton of kisses and be super playful and cuddly. Doesn't Rubix sound like the best 'good boy' for you!
- An ideal home for Rubix can be one with: kids of all ages, other pets, 1st-time dog owners.
- Treated for fleas and ticks
- Estimated Adult Weight: 35-45lbs