HelpAWS is a registered 501c3 charity in the USA (EIN 83-2449530) that envisions a day in which all companion animals have been neutered and the population of unwanted animals is controlled. We also envision a compassionate community where every adoptable animal has a responsible, loving home free from neglect, abuse and ignorance.
- Mission Statement
HelpAWS is dedicated to enriching the quality of life for both people and animals through education, providing care to stray, abandoned, and/or injured animals, and controlling the animal overpopulation through spay and neuter.
- Aims and Objectives
We believe that every animal has the right to be healthy, happy, and free from abuse, neglect and cruelty.
Our aim is to:
• Educate and inspire communities on proper and responsible guardianship and humane treatment of all animals.
• Reduce the overpopulation of cats and dogs through spay and neuter programs.
• Provide Shelter, professional, and personal care to sick, injured, abused and/or abandoned animals.
• Pride ourselves on being open, honest and committed to our work.
• Value our supporters and partnerships with individuals and communities.