DescriptionJOHN| MALE| 4 MONTHS
- As part of the litter that arrived to us with Keisha, John and his siblings had obviously had a rough start, but thanks to their momma they survived to be rescued by one of our local vets. After arriving in our care they were quite nervous but quickly learned to trust us and relax.
- From the moment we got John he has been the most brave and outgoing one of his litter, showing he is definitely the protective big brother. He is always the first to the gate to greet us with his adorable stubby tail wagging. He has a bit of a mischievous side and does tend to be the instigator of play. We think he would do well in a home with another dog seeing as he loves being with his siblings.
- How can you say no to John and his stubby tail?
- Treated for fleas and ticks
- Estimated Adult Weight: 30-40lbs