SENNA | FEMALE | Approx. date of birth December 31st, 2022***Currently living in St Lucia ***
- Senna and her siblings were were born in a school and their mom had left them. They were covered in tick and fleas and children started to complain about being bitten. A kind person picked them up and brought them to us. Senna and her siblings are known as the "school litter" because of were they were born.
- Say hello to Senna! This adorable little pup is the sweetest girl. She has the kindest eyes and soul. She is calm and chill and can be quite reserved. Although Senna is shy and she is also independent, she isn't afraid to hang on her own and keep herself company. This little girl also enjoys playing with her siblings and other animals, she may be small but she can keep up with the best of 'em.
- She not only has the biggest ears but also the biggest heart and is ready for her forever home. This calm, collected little pup would do well for first time pet owners but also would be content with other pets and children. Senna is ready to give you all of her puppy love, affection and permanent stamp on your heart!
- Senna has been:
- Treated for fleas and ticks
- Estimated Adult Weight: 35-45lbs