PRINCE | MALE | Approx. date of birth August 1, 2022
- *Currently fostered in Richmond Virginia*
- Prince and his sisters were abandoned close to the home of one of our volunteer’s, dumped and discarded like trash, without any concern for how or if they would survive. We took them into our care – cleaning them up and giving them food and lots of TLC.
- While in the shelter, Prince played the big brother role protecting his sisters but quickly realized that they were safe and each day as they got healthier, his happy, loving personality started to shine through.
- Prince is currently living the good life with his foster family in Richmond, Virginia along with his sister Queen. Prince immediately adapted living with his foster family and learned how to use the doggie door in a day to go outside. He is a smart, happy little boy with his tail always wagging and ready to greet you with kisses. Having another dog would be ideal because when he’s not wrestling and playing with his sister, you can find Prince playing with all of the toys from the toy box, and an occasional stick from the yard. He thinks he’s one of the big kids and likes to play with his step brother and sisters who are also Potcakes from HelpAWS. When it’s time to chill he loves to cuddle up next to his humans. Prince may be a little spoiled by his foster humans and has found his way to sleep with them in bed at night, although he does sleep well in his crate. Nothing but the best for royalty.
- Treated for fleas and tick
- Estimated Adult Weight 35-45lbs
- You can find more videos and pictures of Prince on our Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok pages! Follow us @helpaws or www.facebook.com/helpaws