PIRATE | MALE | Approx. date of birth October 24, 2022*Currently living at the shelter in St. Lucia*
- Pirate was found in a small community along with his 6 siblings. After their mother gave birth, the owner was unable to take care of them so she reached out to us.
- Our spunky little guy Pirate truly lives up to his name, because as soon as he arrived at the shelter, he stole our hearts! Just one look at that little face and floppy ears and you'll be instantly smitten. Pirate's a medium energy pup, he loves running around and playing with all his new friends, and let us tell you - the way his ears bounce while he does so is just the cutest thing you'll ever see! Even though he is all about people and other pups, this little guy still likes his alone time and will sometimes wonder off to relax or play on his own.
- Pirate's such a silly little guy; he'll get down on his tummy and roll over on his back just so he can lick or nibble on our toes. He also acts like he understands us when we speak to him because he opens his mouth like he's trying to respond. He's just a little lovable ball of fluff! He also makes for the perfect cuddling companion and loves giving and receiving kisses; he'd be the pawfect addition to any family!
- Don't let Pirate sail the 7 seas just to find his furever home - send in an application today.
- Treated for fleas and ticks
- Estimated Adult Weight: 35-45lbs You can find more videos and pictures of Pirate on our Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok pages! Follow us @helpaws or www.facebook.com/helpaws