YODA | MALE | Approx. date of birth January 1, 2023** Currently living at the shelter on St. Lucia **
- Like his namesake, Yoda is a calm, quiet boy. He and his brother Dobby (to whom he’s extremely attached) were found alone on a beach all alone and were extremely malnourished .
- Yoda absolutely LOVES to cuddle. Any tension just melts away when he’s being held and feeling safe. When he’s not nestled next to you, you’ll catch this doe-eyed sweetheart sunbathing — he’ll lay there for hours, stretching out his speckled paws and enjoying the warm rays.
- Yoda has moderate energy levels and an excellent temperament so he’s perfect for first-time dog owner and kids of all ages. Have another dog? A cat? No problem. Yoda is very chill around other pets.
- This snuggle buddy is in search of his forever home. Is that you?
- Treated for fleas and ticks
- Estimated Adult Weight: 30-45lbs You can find more videos and pictures of Yoda on our Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok pages! Follow us @helpaws or www.facebook.com/helpaws