DescriptionRAMONA| FEMALE| 3 MONTHS
- **We are currently looking for adopters in Canada or the United States. Any potential USA adopters will need to be willing to go to JFK airport on July 31, 2021 to pick Ramona up.**
- Like so many litters before them, the Quarry Litter was brought to us in a cardboard box and in really rough shape. A skin infection left patches of hair missing and painful, open wounds on their backs. Now having been with us for over a month, these three cuties are completely healed and adjusted to humans, so they are officially ready to find their forever homes!
- Ramona is precious beyond words, but don't let her crybaby act fool you. Though we agree with her that her siblings can be bullies, this is absolutely the pup who cried wolf. Her attention seeking behavior is super effective though, because with that precious face and puppy dog eyes, it is impossible not to want to come to her rescue. Because she can be intimidated by others, we would recommend that Ramona is the only apple of her owner's eye and is a solo fur friend in the family. However, we do believe socialization with other animals and humans will be crucial in her youth and would recommend she be introduced to uncomfortable situations early on and often so she can learn to be more accepting of the unknown. The most submissive of her Litter and admittedly a bit timid, Ramona would love a household where she can live in peace! After training and building her confidence up to trust others, we anticipate she will be quite the cuddle bug and can’t wait to see her grow into her personality in her new home.
- Treated for fleas and ticks
- Estimated Weight Range: 35-50lbs
- You can find more videos and pictures of Ramona on our Instagram and Facebook pages! Follow us @helpaws or www.facebook.com/helpaws