QUEEN | FEMALE | Approx. date of birth August 1, 2022
- *Currently fostered in Richmond Virginia*
- Queen and her sister and brother were abandoned close to the home of one of our volunteer’s, dumped and discarded like trash, without any concern for how or if they would survive. We took them into our care – cleaning them up and giving them food and lots of TLC.
- Queen started off as a very reserved and shy pup, she mainly kept to herself and siblings. After settling in a bit, Queen started warming up to us and before we knew it, we started to see just how bright this little star could shine!
- Queen is currently living the good life with her foster family in Richmond, Virginia along with her brother Prince. Queen immediately adapted living with her foster family and made herself right at home. She is an absolute sweetheart and loves having all of the attention and getting kisses and cuddles from her humans, just as much as she loves to give them. When she’s not being all affectionate, you can find her playing and chasing her brother Prince around and she also loves playing with her big step brother and sisters who are also Potcakes from HelPAWS. When it’s time to settle down, Queen is right there snuggled up tight next to her human and at night she has discovered how comfy the bed is so she may be a little spoiled in sleeping with her foster humans. She is a Queen after all.
- Treated for fleas and tick
- Estimated Adult Weight 35-45lbs
- You can find more videos and pictures of Queen on our Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok pages! Follow us @helpaws or www.facebook.com/helpaws