NALA | FEMALE | Approx. date of birth October 28, 2022** Currently living at the shelter in St. Lucia **
- Nala and her siblings were dumped next to a brewery. We don't know exactly how long they had been there, but thankfully they were found by a kind stranger who brought them all to the shelter.
- Nala is known at the shelter as a kangaroo because she gets excited when she meets new people and jumps around in circles showcasing all the tricks she knows that is sure to put a smile on anyone's face. She can be a little shy when it comes to new environments at first but once she is comfortable the love that comes from her is unmatched. She loves kids and is very gentle with them often going up to sit right to them and let them pet her so they know it is okay.
- Nala is an all round love bug, whose stubby little tail will be wagging going on and on when she's happy.
- If you're looking for a fun, playful and laid back pup Nala is the girl for you! She would make a great addition to anyone's home and family. Nala would provide lots of cuddles, kisses and overall brighten anyone's day.
- Treated for fleas and ticks
- Estimated Adult Weight: 35-45lbs You can find more videos and pictures of Nala on our Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok pages! Follow us @helpaws or www.facebook.com/helpaws