DescriptionMICK| MALE| 3 MONTHS
- As part of the litter that arrived with Keisha, Mick and his siblings had obviously had a rough start, but thanks to their momma they survived to be rescued by one of our local vets. After arriving in our care they were quite nervous but quickly learned to trust us and relax.
- Taking care and feeding them while she remained uncared for. This has made all of the Keisha's pups extremely resilient and determined. Mick is full of life and enjoys playing with his siblings and toys. Like John, Mick is a big lover of food. Mick is looking for his forever home and would be great with a family who loves the outdoors and is pretty active. We think he would do well with a furry sibling to continue to build his confidence. With his laid back attitude he would be a great addition to any home!
- *Mick will be fostered in the Charlotte, NC area as of Sept 23rd and will be available to local adopters in the US.
- Treated for fleas and ticks
- Estimated Adult Weight: 30-40lbs