LINK | MALE | Approx. date of birth July 6, 2022
- *Currently living in Chicago with Foster Family*
- At first, little dude was perplexed by the Chicago cold and was scared of his own shadow. Being in a new place obviously made him somewhat timid but that is to be expected. As time went by Link has now quickly adapted to his new life. He enjoys running around the yard several times a day to get in his exercise. This little guy is super smart and while he hasnt completely mastered potty training he will in no time.
- Link has every puppy quality you'd ever want: playful, snuggly, and is very intrigued when it comes to mirrors. He gets along great with kids as well as other furry friends, always open to the idea of meeting new people and pets.
- He's a sensitive fella, which will make him easy to train as he will aim to please. Link will make great company to take to work. He is happiest sitting in your lap while you type with his head resting on the desk. All the women love him at work, he's definitely a lady's man. However while he loves the attention, he prefers napping on a warm soft person or pillow.
- Link is very loyal and protective on who he sees as family, making him a great dog for those with little ones and a strong head of household.
- Treated for fleas and tick
- Estimated Adult Weight 35-45lbs
- You can find more videos and pictures of Link on our Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok pages! Follow us @helpaws or www.facebook.com/helpaws