HERBIE | MALE | Approx. date of birth November 4, 2022
- *Currently living at the shelter in St. Lucia*
- Little Herbie and his siblings were abandoned next to a stadium in Saint Lucia. A neighbour found them and cared for them as long as she could. She called us to help out when she was no longer able to care for them.
- Herbie the love bug is a man of many facets! He has layers, and when you get to know him, you'll love every layer.
- He lies somewhere between introvert and extrovert. He's extremely outgoing but is also a little bit of a loner. Herbie greets everyone he sees with a smile on his face and a heart full of joy, but appreciates his alone time too. His favourite pastime? Digging the perfect hole, then sitting in it to lounge in and enjoy the sun on his face.
- When he's not digging a hole to sit in, he's looking for a sibling to hang out with. He's fiercely loyal to them and has a big heart. He would fit in perfectly with any family with dogs or with a first-time owner.
- Treated for fleas and ticks
- Estimated Adult Weight: 35-45lbs
- You can find more videos and pictures of Herbie on our Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok pages! Follow us @helpaws or www.facebook.com/helpaws