GROVER | MALE | Approx. date of birth October 24, 2022** Currently living at the shelter in St. Lucia **
- Grover and and his siblings were picked up by us after an airport drop one day. Their owner was unable to care for them any longer and reached out to us for help.
- Grover is the runt of the litter. This very loyal pup is extremely affectionate and overall likable puppy. He spends most of his time outside running around in the grass and playing with and chasing balls. This little guy also enjoys laying in the gravel while the sun is out belly up and in his ultimate bliss. Grover absolutely loves his toys and will go on for hours without tiring.
- Grover would be great for a first time pet owner as he is a pretty chill guy who gets along with everyone he meets. He does well with other pups and and cats. Grover overall is such a happy go lucky pup who just goes with the flow. He's chill, loving and such a cuddle bug. He would brighten anyone's day with the many kisses and snuggles he loves to give!
- Treated for fleas and ticks
- Estimated Adult Weight: 35-45lbs