ASHE | MALE | Approx. date of birth December 24, 2022** Currently living at the shelter in St. Lucia **
- Meet Ashe! This sweet boy was found living in a tree trunk along with his sister. We’re not sure how long they were trying to survive on their own as they would only come out when they were looking for food before retreating into hiding again. Thankfully someone noticed them and was eventually able to rescue them
- Although Ashe is a quiet boy and a bit shy, he can really come out of his shell when playing hide and seek – it’s one of his favourite games! He also seems to have a special bond with his sister Maple whom he adores.
- Overall, Ashe is a very calm boy who seems to go with the flow and adapts easily to new situations. He loves to cuddle and give kisses to anyone that welcomes his attention.
- Ashe has the cutest floppy ears and beautiful soulful eyes. His colouring and markings are quite unique, and we think they’re a reflection of his incredible personality.
- Due to his easy and relaxed manner, Ashe would do well in a home with: kids of all ages, cats, first-time dog owners.
- Do you think Ashe could be your furever companion?
- Treated for fleas and ticks
- Estimated Adult Weight: 30-45lbs