NATTY | MALE | Approx. date of birth November 4, 2022
- *Currently living at the shelter in St. Lucia*
- Natty was rescued by a kind resident after being abandoned near a stadium in Saint Lucia. Unfortunately, after taking Natty and his siblings in, she was unable to care for the pups so she reached out to us for help.
- Upon arriving at the shelter, Natty wasted no time in showing us just how sweet and loving he can be. He's become the resident cuddle bug because he just loves cuddling up with his new human friends while sneaking in some kisses here and there; he's so incredibly sweet and soft natured.
- Natty can be pretty playful but we'd say he's more of a chill pup. In fact, sometimes we think he might be part bunny. Seriously - he loves laying in the grass and hopping around instead of running and he's got the floppiest ears and most adorable bug eyes. Take it from us; It's impossible to deny this guy extra treats and belly rubs when he pulls out his classic head tilt move.
- Natty's pretty attached to his siblings because he knows they're family and we just know if you give this amazing little guy a chance, he'll feel the same way about you. Give Natty an opportunity to be part of a loving home by sending in an application today.
- • Neutered
- • Vaccinated
- • Dewormed
- • Treated for fleas and ticks
- • Estimated Adult Weight: 30-45lbslbs
- You can find more videos and pictures of Natty on our Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok pages! Follow us @helpaws or www.facebook.com/helpaws