DescriptionCHEYENNE| FEMALE| 3 MONTHS
- **We are currently looking for adopters in Canada or the United States. Any potential USA adopters will need to be willing to go to JFK airport on July 31, 2021 to pick Cheyenne up.**
- Like so many litters before them, the Quarry Litter was brought to us in a cardboard box and in really rough shape. A skin infection left patches of hair missing and painful, open wounds on their backs. Now having been with us for over a month, these three cuties are completely healed and adjusted to humans, so they are officially ready to find their forever homes!
- No doubt about it, Cheyenne rules the Quarry Litter roost. She boasts a dominant and playful personality, and her irresistible sass is often getting her into trouble. If she is apprehended for bullying behaviors, Cheyenne will be very vocal in letting you know whose fault it REALLY was. Being the mischievous and high energy pipsqueak that she is, we believe that Cheyenne would do best as the only dog in an active household. We anticipate this fireball will need lots of outdoor activity and would be a great travel and adventure buddy. Though Cheyenne’s got all of the confidence in the world, she does have problems sharing at meal time and can be protective of her plate. Overall, Cheyenne is a sweet and wiggly little girl who is sure to provide endless opportunities for love and laughter in her new home.
- Treated for fleas and ticks
- Estimated Weight Range: 35-50lbs
- You can find more videos and pictures of Cheyenne on our Instagram and Facebook pages! Follow us @helpaws or www.facebook.com/helpaws