ASHURA | FEMALE | Approximate Date of birth December 29th, 2022*Currently living in St. Lucia**
- Ashura was apart of a litter of 8, 4 of the siblings were stolen and given away. The four little girls, including Ashura were well taken care of by their owner but when she couldn’t anymore she reached out to us for assistance. Ashura and her three adorable sisters are known as The "Union Litter'.
- Meet Ashura! This adorable little pup is an outgoing and lovely girl. She loves nothing more than to be outside and have early morning zoomies! At times Ashura can be quiet and shy but she is usually a social butterfly who loves meeting new people and friends. She is also a very polite little girl and is always willing to share her toys with all her friends.
- This chill, happy and easy going pup easily adapts to new environments rather quickly, which means she would do well for first time pet owners but would also love a home with other pets and children. Ms. Ashura loves treats, which would make her very easy to train. She is overall a happy-go-lucky, kind hearted girl and is looking for her 'furever' home.
- Ashura has been:
- Treated for fleas and ticks
- Estimated Adult Weight: 35-45lbs You can find more videos and pictures of Ashura on our Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok pages! Follow us @helpaws or www.facebook.com/Helpaws