ANNIE | FEMALE | Approx. date of birth November 4, 2022
- ** Currently living at the shelter in St. Lucia **
- Annie and the rest of her siblings were dumped next to a popular stadium in Saint Lucia. It is likely they had been there days if not weeks before they found by a good samaritan who took them in even though she was unable to take care of them. She reached out to us soon after and ofcourse we couldn't say no.
- Annie is a quiet little girl, very reserved but loves getting attention from people. She is somewhat a bit of a loner and if she isn't in her dog house hanging out, she is usually rolling around in the grass. When she wants to play, she runs straight to her brother Natty who is also her little protector when she feels scared or nervous. You will often find the two of them sleeping together in the grass or hiding under the dog cots having conversations. We only wish we could understand what they're saying. Even though she may be a bit timid, she has no issues making new friends. She will be unsure at first but her bravery outweighs her shyness and she makes the first move. She would do great in a home with another furry pal to help work on her self confidence and be even more amazing than she already is.
- • Spayed
- • Vaccinated
- • Dewormed
- • Treated for fleas and ticks
- • Estimated Adult Weight: 35-45lbs
- You can find more videos and pictures of Annie on our Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok pages! Follow us @helpaws or www.facebook.com/helpaws